1.07.2009
J in J : Feeding Time
Vivian loves to feed her doll, Beyonce. (Reminder: Vince does the naming in this house.) (Except for human children - I have strong influence in the naming of those.) I was feeding Beyonce with the spoon and making little eating sounds this morning. Viv took over, complete with little lip smacking sounds. Followed by lots of snuggles. Be still my heart.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


8 comments:
Thank goodness Vince didnt name Vivian! haha
That is adorable!
I am totally with Auntie Sarah! HA!
This cracked me up!
And don't even get me started with how cute Miss V is feeding Beyonce (did I just type that?!) :-)
LOVE IT!
so cute i can't stand it!!
AAWW So sweet!! I love when Eva feeds her baby its so cute!
Hugs,
Crystal and Eva
Awwwww! That is SO sweet! Feeding baby dolls is just one of the reasons I love little girls........and the picture is one of the reasons why I love THIS little girl.
If Vivian brings such joy to a mommy in Wisconsin who has never met her in person, I have to wonder how much joy she brings to her actual mommy!! :)
I heart Beyonce too!! :)
Love and hugs,
Sara
Hi Hannah, and Happy New Year! This is SOOO cute. Hard to believe that Vivian was in surgery not too long ago. So glad she (and Beyonce) are doing so well!
Oh, this picture is SOOO sweet! I'm afraid Miss Katie doesn't think much of dolls, or stuffed animals, or anything of that sort. She is definitely a tomboy at heart! :-)
Post a Comment