We're home. Viv's procedure went well this morning. The ENT was pleased to see there wasn't much scar tissue from the first surgery ten days ago. He cleaned things up, and we'll go back for (what we hope will be) the final installment of Operation "Breathe Through Two Nostrils" on the 29th.
We coordinated today's procedure with Viv's ophthalmologist who checked on Viv's clogged tear duct. One part of the duct is now clear, but the other part of the duct is atypical anatomy that may need to be investigated further. The doctor also checked on Viv's coloboma, which remains unchanged (good news).
Viv's in my lap sleeping off the anesthesia - she's been agitated and groggy in between naps - but has been eating in her sleepy state and I hope she'll wake up more content. Yesterday finally brought a (now or never) trip to the tree lot. We've got a (tiny and cute) Christmas tree to bring in the house (it's still on the porch), decorate and enjoy.
Thanks for keeping Viv and us in your thoughts and prayers this morning - as always, I felt peace and comfort.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


17 comments:
glad to hear she is well. very cute tree and pic.
now decorate that sucker, throw on some christmas tunes and enjoy the season with little miss....
Yay! She's (you are all) home! Great news! Glad it went well.
Love your cute and tiny tree!
Yay!!! Thank you for the post. I'm so glad to hear it went well and you are home. I hope you are enjoying cuddling your sweet girl. And praise God for your peace and comfort this morning.
Can't wait to see you and Vivi. Give her a hug for me. Hannah sends her love and smiles to you all. :)
So happy to hear that all went well. Justin and I were thinking about you guys all day, especially when we were chowing down on the delicious meal you brought us. You're amazing - to be thinking of us while Vivian went through her surgery today. Really, truly amazing...
Love you guys,
Justin, Victoria, and baby Moriah
p.s. LOOOVE this picture of Vivian pointing
Yay, yay, yay! Now it's time for operation Christmas! :)
From a mom who thinks her kids are pretty cute...Can I just say that you have the cutest little lady? Every time I see her picture it makes me giggle with happiness. I am glad she is doing so well!
Your blog stalker :),
Jennifer
I am so glad to hear good news after the 2nd surgery. I learned the Sign for Jingle Bell and Santa Claus tonight... look forward to sharing those Christmas signs with you guys! "operation christmas.." haha.. Love you lotsa lotsa :0)
So happy all went well today! She is such a strong girl.
Cute Christmas tree!
I am glad to hear things are going well, have fun with your tree Ms. Vivian I know if you are anything like Eva the light will draw you in.
Hugs,
Crystal and Eva
Hi Hannah, I'm so glad that surgery went well & that there was no scar tissue from the first nasal procedure. I was especially thinking of you yesterday as I was at LCPH with Adri who underwent an emergency (laproscopic) appendectomy on Sunday. You might have heard that your mom helped Kern with the Austin-King Christmas Cookie Plate assembly, as he was down two helpers with Adri & I at the hospital (Kern had done the overnight shift on Saturday). All is well with Adri, who is recovering amazingly well & now at home. I hope that Viv's recovery goes smoothly too. xoxo Susan
Glad that Vivian's surgery went well. We'll be thinking of her for #3 on the 29th.
Hannah - glad everything went well for Miss Vivian!!! Will continue to hold all of you in good thoughts!!!
Mari Jo
Glad to hear all is well with Vivian and part two is behind you.
I LOVED the picture of Vivian pointing at the other tree. How cute was that? And Viv's mommy was cute in that picture too with her fun hat and green coat--loved it!
Hugs, Sara
I'm interested in hearing more about the success of Viv's surgery done like this. We haven't tried it like that yet. And I LOVE that picture of you two at the tree lot. Cute coat you are wearing!
Miss Vivian is such a trooper! I hope she is enjoying the lights on her little tree!
Viv will ace the next one! You guys look so cute together!!
Post a Comment