12.18.2008

A Little Dose of Vivian

Vince took this video of Viv just before bedtime the other night, when she was reading herself a little bedtime story and squeezing in a few more minutes of play.

9 comments:

AmyK said...

OMG, too cute! Right now Elliot's favorite book (not matter how hard I try to persuade him otherwise) is one of those 'first word' picture books like the one Viv is reading, too funny!

Anonymous said...

I love how she turns around and looks at Vince "Uh Daddy, I know your there. Could you please read to me?"

Leslie, Arlin and Katie Kauffman said...

Vivian, you are such a sweetie! You bring a smile to my face every time I check your blog! :-)

Kristi said...

You, Miss Viv, are too stinkin' cute! :-)

Sara said...

Oh, how sweet was that video?

I am blowing Vivian a kiss right now! :)

Sara

Crystal M. said...

She is so cute!! I love how great she is doing.
Keep up the great work!
Love,
Crystal and Eva

Unknown said...

Vivian you are just the cutest! I love the kiss blowing and how she looked at the book then pointed at herself and said, "baby"...so adorable!

Anonymous said...

Aw cute! Jubilee loves watching Vivian's video and calls her "Baby" even though Vivian's a few months older than her.

amy and mighty max said...

SUPER, SUPER, SUPER CUTE! And very impressive how responsive she was...awesome!