We just sent a loopy (from the meds) and very sweet and cuddly Miss Viv to surgery with two wonderful anesthesiologists.
We met with her very kind ENT doctor and surgeon this morning - she went right into his arms and then promptly attempted to grab his hearing aid. Appearently, it doesn't matter who's wearing it, she wants it. Funny girl.
The nurse who admitted us for heart surgery almost a year ago walked into the pre-op room this morning and said to us "You look familiar..." Yes...here we are again. Such a kind hearted woman - seeing her again was very comforting.
Surgery shouldn't be long - I'll update once we're out of recovery and up to the third floor with our daughter, who will be breathing through two nostrils for the first time in her life! Thanks for your thoughts and prayers.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


11 comments:
Hannah- I know the surgery will go smoothly and Vivi will be breathing better so soon. You are in our thoughts. Love you lots, Auntie Sarah and Tio Tato
thinking of you!!
and by the way, you are looking quite young in this picture.
waiting for news,
greta
I am thinking good thoughts for Mis Vivian.
Oh, thank you for the update this morning. I am praying for you and Vince and Viv and the medical staff. I'll look forward to reading the update when you have a chance to write. Yay for breathing with two nostrils!! :)
~Erin
PS Thank you thank you for the pick-me-up yesterday. Yum!
thanks for posting-thinking of you all.
I know little Viv is having some silly little dreams (meds induced) right now and will be showing off her dual-nostral breathing very soon! Sending our love!
Loved seeing u this morning and talking about the girls. Put Viv's pic on M's bed, and will be using the starbucks sometime today. Thank you for thinking of us.
Praying for Viv's surgery and recovery.
Lots of love,
Victoria
My [good] thoughts are with you, my dears. I can't wait to see how sweet little one breathes after today!
How exciting that she'll have twice the inhaling capacity as before! You'll have to bring her by some rose bushes once she's all healed up.
It is so comforting to hear the good news that Vivian is doing well after her surgery.
Love, Grandma & Grandpa
Coming up from the depths of boxes to finally check in! So glad that Miss V was healthy and able to move forward with the surgery. Sending lots of positive, healing thoughts your way... and lots of love!
Kristi (and the Flock!)
PS - Will she have stents placed?
Post a Comment