12.01.2008

At the Park

It's gloomy and foggy today. So while Viv naps, I'm remembering yesterday afternoon at the park: short sleeves in sunshine.






6 comments:

Unknown said...

That last picture is absolutely adorable! Have fun in your short sleeves while we get our ski pants, hats, mitts and big winter coats & boots on. :)

Leslie, Arlin and Katie Kauffman said...

Vivian, it looks like you had a lot of fun at the park! Wish we could join you. It's in the low 30s with snow flurries here. I'm missing summer already!

Sara said...

Today we had three inches of fresh snow on the ground it was COLD! I look at your pictures and I have to say I am a little jealous....no coat on Miss Viv and you are in short sleeves, Hannah. While the snow does make me feel all Christmas-y, it would be nice to not have to bundle up too. :)

Loving the pictures of Vivian at the park!

Sara

Karen Rock said...

Ok so I second what Lisa and Pink said since it is FREEZING here in the Chicago area. I was hoping for a White Christmas, just not so early! Viv is a shining star in that park:) and just the cutest pea ever!!

Crystal M. said...

Very cute, I am so jealous because we are trapped inside with winter clothes on and about 4 inches of snow outside.
Enjoy!!
Crystal and Eva

Victoria Nelson said...

Miss Cutie Patootie! Oh Vivian, you sweet girl! We could just eat you up, you're so cute.
Hannah, thank you for checking in on us, and for all the love.
Call us if you have any time tomorrow when you're here...
Lots of love,
the Nelsons