After a few hours in recovery, Viv just went back into the OR (4:30PM). She was gurgling and the ENT doctor wasn't comfortable with this, so he decided to put her under anesthesia again so he can have a good look at what's going on. Hopefully just a blood clot that needs to be cleared.
Definitely not the recovery we were expecting. Definitely did not plan to see my daughter wheeled into the OR twice in one day. But I know she's in the best possible hands...and now we wait, again. Will update when I can.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

12 comments:
Sorry to hear this Hannah! I am sure she will be fixed up in no time! We will be sending our vibes your way!
Oh my goodness. I had started my previous post a little bit ago and then got distracted by the kids... came back and finished and saw this post. I am so sorry that this "bump" has occurred. My thoughts are with you... I remember this surgery and recovery with Gracie like it was yesterday. It was quite a bumpy road the first couple of days, and then 9 days later, her stents were out and she breathed through her nose for the first time in her life. Thinking of you all and sending all kinds of love your way.
K
Oh Hannah, I know what you must be going through. Please know my thoughts and prayers are with you. I pray this is just a small bump and recovery goes well from here on out.
Sending a huge hug!!!
Sara
Oh Hannah- what a difficult afternoon! I am praying for the Maniago's and for those taking care of you ! thanks for the update!
I'm so sorry to hear this news. Hopefully by the time I'm posting this, all will be resolved. Keep us updated. You're in our prayers.
Praying...
You guys are on our hearts right now.
We love you,
the Nelsons
Always in our thoughts... we'll keep sending good vibes, prayers, mantras, chants, etc.
Con mucho cariƱo!
Oh crud, I'm sorry! I hope she's back in recovery by now. Poor Viv, poor mom & dad. (((hugs)))
I'm thinking of you three and sending good vibes your way! xoxo Susan
Oh Hannah this must be so difficult! Please update us as soon as possible. I will be thinking of Vivian all night.
I can't wait to hear that she is back to her smiling self, miss personality that she is!
twice..oh, hannah,i'm hoping all is well. i'm wishing you courage and vivian strength
So sorry to hear this Hannah about your darling love. Wishing her a speedy recovery... good to see your brief update All ok. Thinking of you. Cx
Post a Comment