Hi Friend! Thanks for sharing the video. Justin and I just watched it. We're here in the waiting area, waiting for Moriah to come out of surgery. Loved the update on Viv today! Talk to you soon. Love, Vic
That was wonderful!!! I love when kids can do stuff like that and when you have an awasome teacher like that they can do anything. I was in choir in high school and that really made me miss it. Hugs, Crystal and Eva
Hannah- you have to join my class sometime when Mr. Henry is teaching music...he moves the kids (and me) like this music teacher-it is just so heartwarming to be a part of!
I'm on a different path than I ever thought I would be as a new mom - but it's turning out to be a beautiful path.
My idea of a perfect day: hot morning coffee, laughing with my baby, walking in the hills, lunch with friends, some backyard squirrel watching and dinner and a glass of wine with my husband.
Life's thrown us some curve balls - but life is all about the curves, isn't it?
7 comments:
Hi Friend!
Thanks for sharing the video. Justin and I just watched it. We're here in the waiting area, waiting for Moriah to come out of surgery. Loved the update on Viv today! Talk to you soon.
Love,
Vic
That was wonderful!!! I love when kids can do stuff like that and when you have an awasome teacher like that they can do anything.
I was in choir in high school and that really made me miss it.
Hugs,
Crystal and Eva
That was beautiful...those sweet faces and voices warms your heart!
That was awesome! I can always use a dose of joy. Thanks for sharing, Hannah!
Sara
Thanks Hannah, that really hit the spot!
speechless...beautiful!
Hannah- you have to join my class sometime when Mr. Henry is teaching music...he moves the kids (and me) like this music teacher-it is just so heartwarming to be a part of!
Post a Comment