12.03.2008

All ok with viv
Wireless not working
Typing on vinces iphone hard
Will update tmrw

8 comments:

Kristi said...

THANK YOU for updating!!!
I have been stalking your blog like a mad woman. Unpack something, hit refresh... clean something, hit refresh. You get the idea.
Thank goodness she's okay... Sending all kinds of love and hugs to all three of you!
Kristi

Anonymous said...

Oh, thank the Lord. Exhaling now... thank you so much for the update. Lil H got me up and I'm glad she did. Talk to you soon. Let me know if I can do anything. Hope you all sleep well tonight.

Much Love,
Erin

Crystal M. said...

I am glad she is doing ok, and I am sorry she had to go into the OR twice. I will continue to keep her in our thoughts and prayers.
Hugs,
Crystal and Eva

Anonymous said...

Miss Vivian is a trooper! (and so are you Hannah!) Thanks for the update!

Sara said...

Thank you for putting in this update. I've been worried, so it is nice to know that all is okay. Still praying for a smooth recovery.....

Hugs, Sara

greta ott said...

thanks for the update. Hoping for a good recovery.
give that baby some squeezes from us.

Catherine L said...

will check back... xxx

Catherine L said...

so good to see u with victoria....