Preston and I watched this together yesterday... he threw kisses right back at you, Miss V! :-) (Since I was holding him at the time, I couldn't tell you about it!) You are to stinkin' cute!
I'm on a different path than I ever thought I would be as a new mom - but it's turning out to be a beautiful path.
My idea of a perfect day: hot morning coffee, laughing with my baby, walking in the hills, lunch with friends, some backyard squirrel watching and dinner and a glass of wine with my husband.
Life's thrown us some curve balls - but life is all about the curves, isn't it?
6 comments:
So Darn cute!!
Sweet kisses Vivian !!!
I just LOVE her and her sweet kisses too!
Preston and I watched this together yesterday... he threw kisses right back at you, Miss V! :-) (Since I was holding him at the time, I couldn't tell you about it!)
You are to stinkin' cute!
Here's a cross-country kiss right back at you, Miss Viv! xxx
that was awesome guys! she is soooo stinkin' cute:)
Post a Comment