The other night as I fell asleep I had this very clear vision of Vivian: about 3 years old, tucked close under my arm in a big easy chair, sweet cheeks still so squishy and rosy, her hair was still baby soft but touching her shoulders and she was wearing a denim jacket (random).
In this lucid, not yet asleep moment, my heart nearly exploded with love for my Vivian. Not that it doesn't on a daily basis...
but I just want to remember this.
10.19.2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
And I can't wait to see Diego and Miss Vivian enjoy each others company at age 3 & 4! Can you imagine how silly they will be then! =)
I had a dream last night that Vivian was a little bigger (maybe 3 ) and was talking up a storm- we had a lovely conversation, and she was so vibrant and full of life. It made me so happy to know what was going on in her mind. Sounds like we are both imagining Vivi in the future:)
This post reminded me of your jean jacket - the jean was soft, almost, and I love this memory.
I love this! The other day I looked back at E while I was driving and I saw this little boy that could say "Hi Mom" and it warmed me. But then I did get a little sad because I feel like each time I peer back at him he is so much bigger...I keep trying to slow things down for all of us, but it's not working!
Post a Comment