Viv is a fan of the peek a boo. She loves the thrill, the mystery, the suspense...
Pardon my sickly sweet voice (do I really sound like that?) and I know it's a little long, but I have no patience to edit video this morning!
Without further ado, here's Miss Vivian:
Untitled from Vince Maniago on Vimeo.
10.29.2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

15 comments:
Wow, her signing is terrific - I am blown away by how quickly she is picking it up. She is just too cute.
I am also blown away at how many words she is signing! Wonderful! And I love her acorn blanket!
I third that! Amazing Miss Viv!! I love her smile after peek a boo! So proud of herself! And we are so proud of you too!
wow - such a comedian and a very stylish girl!! Nice pick for her peek-a-boo blanket!!
you're a cutie vivian!
Wow, Vivian! Can I say how impressed I am? What a big girl signing all of those words. And I loved watching you play peek....I think I could watch you do that for hours!
Hannah--I loved your voice! You can tell how much you adore your daughter by it. (However, I understand--I hate hearing my voice on video).
Loved the video--thanks for putting a smile on my face!
Hugs, Sara
Hey it's great to put a voice to a face (rather than the other way around). Have to say, I love coming to visit Benbo. It makes me think of balloons, blossom, arts and crafts and now I can come and visit to watch Viv's signing. Congratulations on that! It will explode from now on...
Sooo cute! Justin, Moriah, and I just finished watching the video with smiles on our faces. That's our girl!
And please, you've heard my voice on the blog so don't go there =)
Love you guys!
the Nelsons
awesome! what a talented daughter you have. :)
so cute!! she is such a smartie - look at all those signs!!
Qoq Hannah! She is ready for college with all those signs. She is way ahead of Lily! Good work Mama! She has that peekaboo down. GO VIVI!
Karen & Lily
That was just a total overload of CUTENESS.
My kiddo never really got into the peek-a-boo thing, so I'm just eating little Viv up :)
I love her signing and talking. And gosh does she not have the most beautiful soulful eyes?
Very cute great job miss vivian!!
Hugs,
Crystal and Eva
SOOOOOO CUTE!
We miss our sobrina :(
Hope to see you soon guys.
Happy Halloween!
Vivian, you are SOOO cute playing peek-a-boo! You just brought a huge smile to my face, watching you! And your signing is AMAZING!! I bet your momma and daddy are super-proud of you!
SO STINKIN' CUTE!
Post a Comment