A farm opened just up the road from us. Today was pick your own pumpkin day, so we met some neighborhood friends there and did just that. We found a small, slightly lopsided (I have a soft spot for the imperfect ones; always have) pumpkin that cost us all of 50 cents! Can't beat that for an afternoon in the (so very hot) sunshine.
More pumpkin adventures planned for the weekend...



6 comments:
Lovely.. we missed out pumpkin time last year with Reu just getting out of intensive care so I look forward to learning about this American tradition. Lovely to see Viv so sweet in the sunshine (yes, it's roasting isn't it!)
Seeing pictures of Vivian always make me smile!
Oh my!
She is fantastically cute. I am SO wanting a little girl right now!
so cute! Is it just me or have pumpkins become cheaper. I remember shelling out $6 a pumpkin when Dev was little. I thought I scored with $2 a pumpkin in Julian, but apparently you found the best deal in the state!!
happy fall!
Oh, I love these pictures!! Happy Fall to the cutest pumpkin in the pumpkin patch!
xo
Leslie & Katie
Adorable as always, I can not wait to go get our pumpkins.
Crystal and Eva
Post a Comment