9.02.2008
Dear Secret Sender,
I apologize that this thank you note is so late...your surprise package arrived on a beautiful summer afternoon, and Vivian enjoyed opening it as we sat on our blanket in the backyard. The doll is so sweet (Vince named her Beyonce - when Vince names something, he does it with confidence, and I don't ask questions!) and the photo book was quickly filled with some favorite Vivian photos - she loves turning its pages (and chewing on the handle as those teeth come in!). Thank you for such a lovely surprise.
Love,
Hannah + Vivian
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





4 comments:
These little surprise packages are so much fun! I love the name for the baby Vince!
I've been reading a bit of your blog-- what a journey you've been on! Your little one is darling, though, and her hair is gorgeous!
How much do I LOVE Vivian's kissy face? Oh! That is SO adorable!! I could just look at the picture forever.
Mail is fun! How nice to get a surprise package.
I love the helmet family too! :) We were pretty low-key for the long weekend. Monday, Maddie and I went to Devil's Lake with some friends. Marty's hay fever is bothering him, so he didn't go. Like your beach story, I had plans to go to this lake a lot this summer, but we never did until Monday. Then I was kicking myself for not going more this summer.
I love Vince's names. I should ask him for some input the next time I need to name something. I am so not original! Beyonce--now that is original! ;)
Sending hugs,
Sara
Its always so sweet when someone does something special like that for our little ones.
Hugs,
Crystal and Eva
Post a Comment