9.25.2008

Caught on Film

Miss Vivian is chatting up a storm these days. On Monday as we were driving around the island, we heard quiet babbling from the backseat - new sounds that we've never heard from our daughter before. Each time we hear it, Vince and I look at each other with silly grins, pausing everything to soak up this new milestone. There is so much sweetness on this path where things happen on Vivian's own timeline.

Here is a little video from a couple of days ago - the first time we really caught her babbling on film. She was "napping" and providing us great entertainment in our condo! Since then, she's been doing it more and more. I can't imagine ever tiring of her sweet little voice and her lovely little stories.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

hannah, that video is AWESOME. i am in awe of vivian's strength (that's some rolling!) and babbling abilities! good stuff. :-D

Auntie Sarah said...

She is totally on her way to saying "dada" ! or singing "dadada" from that song on the VW commercial years ago...? hmmm ~=+> Auntie Sarah
Love you and miss you muchly! We cant wait to see you and hear your talking!

Kristi said...

That video is WONDERFUL! :-)
What an amazing, wonderous trip to paradise you are having!
Viv's babbling is music to my ears... and I can't believe how well she's rolling over! What a strong girl!

Keep up the good work (and fun) Miss Vivian... and keep filming Mommy and "Dada!" :-) (I completely agree with Auntie Sarah!)

LisaAnn said...

That is so cute. I heard a dada there. Saga learned to shreik this week, not as cute. Can't wait to hear about your trip when you get back.

Leslie, Arlin and Katie Kauffman said...

Oh, Hannah, that video brought tears to my eyes! What beautiful sounds Miss Vivian is making!! Your heart must soar everytime you hear her!

angie said...

"D" has never sounded so cute!

AmyK said...

Viv is quite the story teller! So glad you caught this on tape! And quite the roller too!

Anonymous said...

Look at Miss Vivian go!! The rolling and talking! Yay! She is telling "DaDa" to bring "Mama and I back to this amazing place more often!" (I think she likes the beaches there better than the foggy/windy ones here)Can't wait to hear her talk!

Crystal M. said...

I love it!! She sounds like Eva its so cute, I love when they make sounds and play like that.
Great job Viv!!!
Hugs,
Crystal and Eva