It has been a very healing, restorative and special time for our little family. Definitely a contrast to my days in September last year.
Viv is blossoming in beautiful ways - making moves like she's wanting to creep or crawl independently and she started babbling like we've never heard before yesterday while we were driving around Honolulu!

15 comments:
Can I just say I am so jealous!!! That is beauitful!!!
Hugs,
Crystal and Eva
I am so envious! Enjoy! Go, go Vivian!
I too am feeling a little jealous. have fun!!
thinking of you three-
greta
the colors are so brilliant - it would bring the babbling out in me too! happy hawaii-ing!
Can I fourth the jealousy?! So glad you had some well deserved tropical family time! Can't wait to see more photos.
Aloha! I hope the trip is fantastic. I LOVE Hawaii! Mahalo for your posts offsite in a gorgeous place. More pictures please!
What a lovely vacation! Vivi looks SO darn cute in her little swimsuit!
Oh man! I want to go to Hawaii!!! It looks like you are having a beautiful time. I can't wait to hear more.
Sara
you deserve it!!!!!!!!!!
Vince told me you've been to Lanikai Beach twice already! Isn't it amazing? It was definitely our favorite part of the island when Shari and I were there last year. Have fun and keep putting on sunscreen!
COOL! Hey... Vince looks almost Mexican... hahaha!!! ok, ok, ok... maybe Hawaiian... we miss Vivi.. well, both of you too... j.k. :-D
oh my goodness! how beautiful are those pictures! so happy that you're able to get away. vivi, my heart just melts everytime i look at your pictures! can't wait for you to meet your other half. (hannah, i'll probably cry at that moment just to warn you)! =)
love,
victoria
p.s. i am definitely going to try the frozen washcloths. thanks for the tip!
I found your blog through Sara's - I wanted to connect you with a family that we met in the NICU - our sons were roomies - Their son, Samuel, is diagnosed with CHARGE as well - he is about 7 months old - I am sure they would love the connection with you - their blog is http://samuelbeachy.blogspot.com/
Ahhhh-what great pictures-looks like Miss Vivian and the family are loving there time together in paradise!
One of my favourite places on earth. Each time I've been there was to grab some solace, just as you are in these pics. Lovely!
Post a Comment