8.02.2008
Post Office {No.3: Birthday Edition}
It's been a long time since we've had a Benbo giveaway. In honor of Vivian's upcoming birthday, let's do another one! Hip, Hip!
What: A package, mailed the old fashioned way (USPS) with some little surprises just for you, should your name be randomly selected from the yellow pot.
How: Leave a comment, any comment, on this post by Wednesday, August 6 at 9:00 PM PST. Winner will be picked at random and announced on Thursday morning! Be sure to check back here then to see if it's you! You'll need to email me your mailing address if you're the winner.
Who: Anyone can enter. You can be a friend, family member, stranger...it doesn't matter!
Why: Just because I feel like it. Snail mail is fun. And it's a fun way to celebrate Vivian's first birthday.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



22 comments:
Yippie, another Benbo Giveaway!
viv looks stunning in that photo, what a beauty!
LOVE this pic of Vivi, she looks adorable. And YAY another benbo giveaway!
awesome! i love giveaways! =) lookin beautiful vivian
what a cute photo!!!
pick us, pick us!!!!
xo,
g+t+d+f+m
That is a wonderful photo of Viv. She looks so beautiful.
Stacy
I love the chocolate-y bow! We cant wait to see you soon and give you muchos de besos y abrazos... and being the lucky winner sure would be swell = 0 )
Love Auntie Sarah
ps- I have been looking up Baby Signs, and I found the sign for "aunt".. I cant wait to show you Vivi!
I LOVE the picture of big girl Vivian with the pretty hair!!
Pick me, pick me! =)
What a pretty girl you are Vivian!
BTW Saga loves your banner. She has a serious balloon fixation.
Is it just me, or does little Vivian look like she is doing the splits in that picture? :) Way to go Vivian! You are such a cutie-pa-tutie!
Sara
Sara - It totally looks like Viv's doing the splits - I hadn't even noticed! I'm pretty sure there's a leg tucked under her skirt, but I'll keep an eye out - she's known to have some covert tricks up her sleeve! :)
I just tagged you for 6 random things.
Lisa
i love that pic is she acutlay sitting up there wow
Hi Hannah,
Vivian looks so much older in this photo than in other recent photos, and not just because she's sitting on her own. From your entries it seems that she's growing in leaps and bounds these days! I can't wait to see you all!
xo Susan
p.s. the cut-off date for your contest is Adri's 15th birthday...can you believe it??!
we are looking forward to seeing you girls on Wednesday!
Miss Viv, you are beautiful! It's still hard to believe you're turning One... but what a wonderful reason for a giveaway!
viv is looking so chic! love the dress.
what a beautiful photo! snail mail...always super fun!
What a cute way to celebrate Vivian's birthday! She is just a doll. Love that pic of her!
Leslie & Katie
Mason and I love to read your blog. It makes us feel close to you even though we don't see you every day. We ALL miss you at Roy Cloud!!! Denise
That is SUCH a great pic of Miss Viv - she has got so much hair now! Zach is muy jealous - he's been working really hard on growing his hair these days.
Oh, and - pick me, pick me!
Awwww! She looks adorable! It was good meeting you at the park last week!
Jennifer
Post a Comment