I'm on a different path than I ever thought I would be as a new mom - but it's turning out to be a beautiful path.
My idea of a perfect day: hot morning coffee, laughing with my baby, walking in the hills, lunch with friends, some backyard squirrel watching and dinner and a glass of wine with my husband.
Life's thrown us some curve balls - but life is all about the curves, isn't it?
6 comments:
Vivian look so darling in her Squirrel pjs and chic baby- hawk. She looks just like Vince, with the closed mouth smile. Hehe :P
She is such a ham for the camera! Love it!
OMG! Can she be any cuter?! I love how she is just hangin' with dad!
How could you not fall in love with this sweetie? Love the mohawk! :)
Sara
Whoa, she looks so grown up. Totally, totally cute.
I love it when they get their crazy hair. She loves the camera. (lucky you)
Post a Comment