Greta! Greta is a dear friend from my SFSU days. Oh, we had some fun times way back in the late 90's. She is one of the most clever, creative, craftiest girls I know. And her family is adorable. She's an all around great girl. Yay for winning the birthday giveaway!
8.07.2008
Winner!
Thanks for playing along, that was fun! I wrote all your names on a piece of yellow legal paper and then cut them out with scissors. I tossed 'em into the my yellow pot, and Vince took a break from some pretty fabulous pre-sleep moments with Vivian (more on that later) to stir the pot and choose a name. And the name he chose was...

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
oh my goodness!!
I can't believe my eyes! Is it really me?!?
wow- i must be on some sort of winning streak, first the library, now this....
thanks hannah-
xo
g
It's really you, Greta! You are on a winning streak - lucky girl!
Will send out your box soon, dear friend!
*h
I just love your blog, Hannah. I feel like I can curl up with it the same way I would a favorite book! (As much as you can "curl" with a laptop!) It's a beautiful work of art and one of my most favorite places to visit in blogland. Also... your little quotes and the sweet things that you share which make you happy always brighten my day... I really love it!
And then, of course, there is the star of your blog... Miss Vivian. She is just beautiful and spunky. Would love to meet both of you someday :-).
It's almost the "big" day... such a huge milestone pending for your sweet girl. Can't wait to see how you all celebrate it! :-)
Yay, Congrats Greta! Thanks Hannah for giving us something fun to participate in and to look forward too! Can't wait for the next one!
I see a stack of griffin and sabine books....one of the best series ever!
Post a Comment