If you could only eat one type of food for the rest of your life, what would it be and why?

Wedding anniversary + Viv's birthday dinner celebration from last month, April 9 {Homemade Pollo Mole + tortillas + salad with cilantro pepita dressing}

Wedding anniversary + Viv's birthday dinner celebration from last month, April 9 {Homemade Pollo Mole + tortillas + salad with cilantro pepita dressing}
Yes, most of my desert island questions revolve around food. But not all, I promise.

8 comments:
Hands down, Mexican food. I could live on the simple deliciousness of beans and rice in Mexico. But throw in things like tortas, chiles en nogada, caldo de pollo, carnitas, Mexican yogurt + ice cream...and I'm on cloud 9.
Hmmmm. I'm thinking it's time for a trip to Mexico.
Feliz cinco de cinco, by the by.
Oh my, I just don't know. Fruit. Definitely fruit. So funny, I wrote a post today about the Question Mark.
That is easy... peruvian food, in particular "cau cau"... just look for the video on youtube ;-)
Mexican food, hands down!
Mexican food! With Italian a close second.
Oh that is a hard one!! I could not live without Mince and Tatties!! But I also could not live without Mexican or Italian...when's dinner?
Joan, what are tatties?! Something Scottish, I'm thinking...
Speaking of mexican food, I just had some DELICIOUS tamales Jimmy C. brought back from CA for us. Homemade by his mother. SO good! I am sad they are all gone now.
Post a Comment