While walking home from downtown the other week, I started thinking about all the little nicknames and terms of endearment Vivian has. Is it normal for a kid who's been on this planet for only 9 months to have so many different names? I blame it on Vince, of course.
In any event, like any good on-hiatus first grade teacher, I started creating a graphic organizer in my mind. When I got home, I put it on paper. It makes me happy.
In any event, like any good on-hiatus first grade teacher, I started creating a graphic organizer in my mind. When I got home, I put it on paper. It makes me happy.


7 comments:
This is so cute, I love it!
whew! you know I love a list & this one is so cute.
the pic of viv is so cute this week!!
xo,
g
precious. That is so cute. We have lots of nicknames for our little ones as well
I love it! I was just writing in E's journal the other day and telling him about all his names:
Mr. Graham
Little Lamb (retired now)
Little Bear
Baby Bear
Chubbo
Sweet Cheeks (both cheeks included)
Silly Monkey (or better known as "Who's the Silly Monkey?")
Toosh (as in tooshie, “What’s up toosh?”)
E (only written)
I am sure there are more…
For a while there I wasn't sure he'd ever know his name was Elliot! BTW Love the pic this week AND the one with Big V!
Glad Miss Vivian made the list! When we picked Olivia's name we liked it because it could not be shortened...but now we call her Oli. Our family has a lot of nicknames-they are so fun!
I love it!! And don't forget "Baby Doll" ...and is she EVER !!
i noticed that cupcake is its own lone nickname - so i was thinking of derivations for you - little cup or cuppers...what do you think?!
Post a Comment