Viv and I LOVE the Shelby book. The fact that it is signed by the author just for Vivian makes it all the more special! Viv didn't waste anytime getting acquainted with Shelby the Lemon Shark - she put Shelby's fin in her mouth almost instantly!
We have enjoyed reading the book several times since the surprise package arrived on our doorstep yesterday. Viv is enjoying using her new sitting skill to alternately reach for the colorful tissue from the package and Shelby the stuffed animal.
Secret Sender, thank you for such a thoughtful, personal gift and the element of delightful surprise and mystery. Will we ever find out your true identity :-) ? Ahhh, we like a happy mystery in these parts.
Love,
Vivian and Hannah
5.23.2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Look at all her hair!! And look at her sitting!!
What a fun surprise to receive!! I love a mystery too & I have a hunch!!
i love a secret!
Post a Comment