This is the tail end of Viv's sit-in. I kept my eyes on her (because I couldn't believe it!) while I was digging around in my purse for the camera. I wish I had continued recording, because even as she fell back, the look of joy on her face didn't leave! She was sooooo happy.
*I hope all these "Look what Viv's doing" posts aren't annoying - she's just worked so hard to reach these milestones that when she gets there, I tend to want to celebrate a little!
*I hope all these "Look what Viv's doing" posts aren't annoying - she's just worked so hard to reach these milestones that when she gets there, I tend to want to celebrate a little!

6 comments:
Go Viv!!! Grady and I are laughing with happiness as we watch her sit...what a happy girl!
Oh my goodness is right!! Yeah Vivian!! Olivia said "Look at MY baby Vivian!" We watched it over and over...too cute!
Yay! Good job girlie! (It's not annoying at all... milestones are to be celebrated!)
annoying?!! never, ever! look how cute she is
Yay Vivian! she does everything with a Huge Smile on her face- I love that! As the majority feels- it is always a joy to see Vivi as she develops and completes new feats.. showing her body is so strong and capable!
I LOVE getting to share Viv's milestones and daily triumphs. You and she are both amazing.
Post a Comment