We took a picnic to the reservoir near our house - egg salad sandwiches, strawberries and lemon bars, all packed into a wicker picnic basket. It was a lovely family outing. A perfect spring day. I hope you enjoyed some Easter sunshine with people you love.
Michele-those ruffly pink undies were a gift from HAI! I will be emailing her the photo with the subject line reading: like mother, like daughter! Too funny!
Joan, This is so funny: I read your comment, and I was like "chonis," it must be French (I read it like cho-nee). (And I don't even speak French.) So I started investigating to learn this new word, and before I got very far, I was like "Ohhhh. Chonis! Duh" I love that word.
I'm on a different path than I ever thought I would be as a new mom - but it's turning out to be a beautiful path.
My idea of a perfect day: hot morning coffee, laughing with my baby, walking in the hills, lunch with friends, some backyard squirrel watching and dinner and a glass of wine with my husband.
Life's thrown us some curve balls - but life is all about the curves, isn't it?
7 comments:
Look at that! She is showing off her ruffly pink undies already. Like mother like daughter!
Happy First Easter Vivian!! Love the bunny ears and the cute ruffly chonis!
Michele-those ruffly pink undies were a gift from HAI! I will be emailing her the photo with the subject line reading: like mother, like daughter! Too funny!
the cuteness factor is off the charts. the three of you are just too sweet.
Joan, This is so funny: I read your comment, and I was like "chonis," it must be French (I read it like cho-nee). (And I don't even speak French.) So I started investigating to learn this new word, and before I got very far, I was like "Ohhhh. Chonis! Duh" I love that word.
Ha I knew it! She will love that!
i spy baby butt ruffles - one of my favorite hidden surprizes on earth!
Post a Comment