2.08.2008

Inside the Box

Here's what was inside Benbo's first Post Office giveaway:


You can look at the winner's cute, labeled photo here. Congrats, Jenny!

Thanks for playing along, everyone! Looking forward to the next one; this was fun.

7 comments:

angie said...

you are too cute!

greta ott said...

the goods look great. maybe I'll win next time....

AmyK said...

Really cute, love the pink&brown! I hope Benbo picks me next!

AmyK said...

Really cute, love the pink&brown! I hope Benbo picks me next!

Anonymous said...

Love it!! So jelous I don't get a chance to taste Mrs. Maniago's chocolate chip cookies-ciz her oatmeal chocolate chip are the best! Wish Camilo would have one though-he would have been forced to sport the apron at BBQ's! hee hee!!

hannah m said...

I know, Joan! I was so glad Camilo entered--I figured there are enough girls in your family to share the pink part of the neapolitan with in case he won!

Camilo said...

I'm bummed I didn't win. I know that my lovely wife would've loved those cards!