1.18.2008

thanks.

Thank you. For your happy thoughts, loving comments and emails.

I sure hope I don't sound whiny when I write about my down days--but I think there's something to be said for getting it out instead of letting it sit and fester. And there's grace in asking for help--that's one thing I've surprised myself with in all this: I have not been too proud to ask for or accept help when I've needed it. And, oh, there have been some days when I've needed it! Please allow me to return the favor, should you find yourself in need of a little pick me up. Promise?

Thanks especially to an anonymous friend for good advice
which I took (who are you?! ; ) ) and a surprise visit from a friend who made a lonely day cheerful with her winning smile and endearing thoughts and theories and conversation.

4 comments:

Michele said...

You don't sound whiny in the least. I think it is good to get it out and talk about it. Sometimes it makes a world of difference. Big hugs!

Anonymous said...

We all have these feelings, you are just a brave heart sharing with all of us.

Laura and the family said...

Don't we all need to vent our feelings once in a while? You were really brave, bravo! Even once in a while I do feel that way whether I need to continue to lower or higher expectation for my sons. Knowing that we all need to live each by day, spend our quality times with our love ones.

angie said...

hannah, i am in love with this picture - it is magical! i hope you blow it up big and frame it!