1.04.2008

On My Fridge


I make the same resolution each year. Drink more water. (It was just something I never quite mastered as a teacher--you know, the whole can't go to the restroom whenever you want to detail.)

This year I just wanted to make a list of to-dos (I love lists!). I had intended to do this in the hospital (had my yellow paper & everything) but then we got to come home early! So here it is. These are not resolutions, mind you. Just ideas to motivate and inspire when I need a little "get 'er done"* kick in the pants.

*NASCAR reference, yes, that's right, I'm bringing up NASCAR again
.

4 comments:

angie said...

lovely - if you need a pal for the dish (well, a walking pal)let me know!

greta ott said...

I had great goals last year:
1. start a blog
2. take more photos
3. be a better mom
which I think i did pretty well, but unfortunately, I have been to busy & consumed to think of any for this year. I don't think that is a good sign?

Anonymous said...

hooray for lists! i wish you much satisfaction in checking those things off (or checking AND crossing them off -- even better!) happy 2008. :)

AmyK said...

I love lists - I write and re-write them daily/weekly; but the most satisfying is crossing things off. Don't forget that if you achieve something that wasn't originally on your list, add it and then cross it off for mucho satisfaction!