Vivian and I went to the mall together for the first time today. We met our friends and had a great time doing a little shopping (I got jeans for $3.97 at Old Navy!), eating lunch and people watching. I'm calling Kristen my mall guru because she totally gave me the lowdown: where the best elevator is, the best bathroom for changing diapers or feeding, and I got to observe her graceful stroller maneuvering -- something I'm still working on! The mall isn't my favorite place in the world, but it's good fun to get out with a friend on a gloomy day and have a little walk around. And I suppose it seems kind of silly that I'm blogging about grocery shopping and Target trips with Vivian...but after five months of a rather limited world, it's nice to have it opening up a bit for us. Thanks, Kristen and Emily for the wonderful day!
1.23.2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Yeah! When the weather gets nice we will have to stroll around Stanford. They have great flowers and fountains for the little ones and great people watching too!! Can't wait! Glad to hear you and Vivian were out and about on such a gray day!
the cutest rats i've ever seen!
Post a Comment