1.12.2008

I Know What'll Be Filling Up My TIVO This Month




The Complete Jane Austen


I swoon.

6 comments:

Carrie said...

OK, it's official, you MUST check out askmoxie.org, because she just posted about Persuasion last night.

hannah m said...

Oh, yes, Carrie! I loved that. Moxie articulates so well why Capt. Wentworth unglues me. Sigh.

http://www.pbs.org/nights/blog/2008/01/the_complete_jane_austen_persu.html#more

mary said...

...and I just about threw my cat across the room to get at the Tivo remote.
Such a bad influence you are!

hannah m said...

M-Well, thank goodness cats tend to be forgiving little creatures. In the case of Jane Austen, being tossed aside must be overlooked. You did what you had to do.

angie said...

I swoon, too! Oh, and I stumbled upon an encore of Persuasion last night! Something did go my way!

hannah m said...

A-I'm watching it in little spurts today while feeding Miss Viv or when she's napping. I am LOVING Capt. Wentworth. And Anne. And everything... Oh, to make 90 minutes last as long as possible!