1.10.2008

Vivian's Birthday Gift to Us

After Vivian's birthday dinner last night (breakfast for dinner: french toast casserole + turkey sausage + hot cocoa) we were dressing her in her jammies, when Vince started giving her belly raspberries. Nothing new, but instead of Viv just smiling and cooing as usual, we got a full-fledged giggle.

I kept trying to give her more raspberries, but I was laughing so hard, I couldn't coordinate closing my mouth and blowing puffs of air.

This is, hands down, my favorite family moment of 2008. We even captured a bit of it on film. Aaaah, my cheeks still hurt from laughing so hard. Wishing you a belly laugh with people you love.

9 comments:

AmyK said...

OMG! I love it! What a precious giggle! I am crying! I still remember Elliot's first giggles, also on the changing table, such a special place!

Michele said...

That is the CUTEST thing ever!

Anonymous said...

Laughing outloud certainly pushes the happiness button!!!! How beautiful to hear Vivian's happy voice......and the Maniago family laughing together.....yay!!!

angie said...

i love this - and i love your cute hair, hannah!

Shari said...

AGH!!! I love this; already watched it twice and still have tears in my eyes! This is so beautiful.
xoxo Shari and Adam

Anonymous said...

I love it!! My eyes are filled with happy tears- what a beautiful moment you captured on video!! I agree with grandma...it's great to see you all laughing together!

Anonymous said...

absolute pure delight! i could watch this over and over again.

Jennie said...

OK, I watched it twice too. And Gordon's in the next room over saying "Are you OK Jennie?" It's really amazing that you were able to capture such a perfect moment on film. How special indeed.

Emily K said...

Wow! I'm totally laughing here in my PJ's...what a great way to start my day with such a joyful glimpse into your lives. I like your haircut, too!! xo