12.16.2007

Vivian's Book


Remember this? Well, thank you for helping me keep my nervous hands busy. I know it's Vivian's book, but I can tell you that your words have been healing and comforting and like a hug when I have needed it most. As I wrote your beautiful words I felt stronger and calmer. And for this I thank you, because a stronger and calmer mama is what Miss Viv needs these days. We're so blessed by family, friends and and even loving strangers who are keeping our little Vivian close in thoughts and prayers.


If you'd still like to add something to this little book that will accompany us to the hospital (& continue to strengthen and calm this mom, I'm sure), just leave a comment* or email me and I'll very happily add it in. Surgery is this Friday and though I was secretly hoping for another postponement, I don't think that's going to happen again.


With much love & thanks,
*h

*To leave a comment, click on "_#_ comments" below the post, write your comment, Click on "Nickname" and write your name, then click "Publish Your Comment." Done!

5 comments:

Michele said...

This is a wonderful book you have made for little vivian. My thoughts are with you, see you very soon!

Anonymous said...

Sweet Vivian,
Go now then and heal quickly. Hurry home my little one.
Mr. Squirrel waits on the fence for you, the birds sing on the window sill. Mommy and Daddy are waiting to swaddle you and cuddle you.
You are more loved than you could ever know.
All my love, Granny Lorraine

Anonymous said...

Dear Sweet Vivian,
This unfamiliar place is only for a little while. Know that while you are there to heal many people are thinking and praying for you. Your mama and daddy are ready to take you home as soon as they can. We send our love and hugs to keep you safe. We can't wait to celebrate your homecoming! Love, The Perez Family

Anonymous said...

Dearest Vivian,

We'll send lots of love and positive energy to you tomorrow and in the days ahead as you recover from surgery. We'll think loving and healing thoughts for your mom & dad, too, as they care for you and each other.

xoxoxo Susan & Kelsey

Anonymous said...

Miss Vivian,

We know someday this will be just a blip in your life. We are wishing for you to be all better and more perfect.

Madison & Beth