Help me keep my idle, worrying hands busy: Delurk for Vivian!
Leave a comment, even if you've never left one before (or drop me an email) with a short message for Vivian. Even if I don't know you! I will be making a little book with your words to keep at Vivian's bedside while she's in the hospital. Not only will you be sending positive energy Vivi's way, but you'll help me by giving me an activity in these days leading up to her heart surgery. Doesn't need to be anything fancy or poetic--simplicity is appreciated--so, no pressure!
11.04.2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


18 comments:
Be strong, my most precious love bug! I love you, I love you, I love you!
Your biggest fan,
Mama
You are a most fortunate girl to be born into such an amazing family. We send our love and strength to you and to your parents.
Love,
Betsy and Whizzer
If ever there was a strong. beautiful, and delightful baby it is you, dear Vivian. If ever there was a grandmother who loved and adored you, it is I. If ever there was love of life, strength and individuality in a name, it is yours, Vivian. Your arrival created a beautiful FAMILY. It is AMAZING how much love you have generated in our lives!
Hugs, kisses and snuggles,
Grandma Laura
An angel sent me for that I am sure,
with a spirit of love, an energy to heal
and faith in our Vivian!
Delivering many blessings and much love for Vivian, Mom and Dad and the families!
Vivian, you are in my thoughts and prayers. Each day I will light a candle for you. Know that your are loved and bring much joy to your Mom, Dad and family.
Bless you always!
All my prayers and best wishes are with you and your family.
Vivian,
All of my thoughts, prayers and heart will be with you on this day. Be strong, mama and daddy need you to be. They will be strong for you. You will all get through this hard time. Have faith.
With all our love and prayers-
Katie Parodi and family
dear little one, i've watched the arms that rock you most and they are strong and caring and loving. you are loved more than you could ever know; its truly tangible. Vivi, your little heart has such a burden, but you are strong. my prayers and heart are with you and your family. love, angie
I will be thinking of you and your wonderful parents little Vivian. Stay strong, all of you. I can't wait to meet you.
little vivian,
lots of love from all the otts. Devlin, malley and Finn think you're real cute. we are all thinking of you.
xo
greta, tim, finn, devlin & malley
Be strong little one. You are loved by so many who are sending you good thoughts and praying for you. Remember, you are a joy to all those around you.
Stacy
Vividamente recuerdo el dia que te
Involucraste en nuestras vidas.
Vivia solo pensando cuando te conoceria,
Intrigado por ver si me sonreirias.
Anunciaba a todos que eras mi sobrina,
Nacida una flor llamada Vivian!
Estaremos orando/chanting por ti y tus papis.
Con mucho amor,
Auntie Sarah & Tio Tato
You have to sing this...it's a little song I sing to Elliot and it's a tune from the musical Bye Bye Birdie...
I love you Vivian, Oh yes I do
I love you Vivian, and I'll be true
When you're not with me, I'm blue
Oh Vivian, I Love You
Love,
Elliot
All our love,
Amy & Dale
Vivian, you have a lot of toughness, power, and might hidden within your cute and cuddly little self! I will be thinking about you, sending you love, and cheering you on while your precious little body heals. Go Vivian go, you can do it!!!
Love,
Carrie
A Child's Midwinter Sky -
Trees in the cold winter sky dance with ease,
A small leaf turns slowly in the daylight.
As seasons change with a frosty breeze,
Night fades into day, as day becomes night.
Clouds in the sky move at a gentle pace.
I watch with wonder and awe as they pass.
The sky seems so limitless, vast in space,
While I lie silent on the winter grass.
I look to the sky waiting for a sign
That spring will arrive with warm open arms.
The seasons fall flawlessly into line
Each one having unique and special charms.
Oh, carry on with this fine, changing day,
While I lie on cool ground and wait to play.
Dearest Vivi - Our wishes for a quick recovery surround you. May your days be filled with endless play and youthful wonder. You are a tough little nut - be strong!! We are sending good thoughts your way!
Mari Jo and Rick (friends of Grandma Lorraine)
Lil' V: We all wish you didn't have to deal with this trip to the hospital, but you've got a ton of family and friends that are excited to welcome you back home when you get through this: healed, healthy, and ready to rock. Stay strong, beautiful little girl. We're rooting for you.
so much strenth in such a tiny, adorable package! hang in there, little vivian. you and your mom and dad and aunt and uncle and grandma and grandpa are all in my thoughts and prayers. you could not be nestled in a better web of love.
love,
caroline
Dearest Vivian,
We have not met you yet but have come to love you through your mama's words and beautiful photos of you. We are sending you and your mom and dad all our love, strength, and courage.
Love, Jennie & Gordon
Post a Comment