
Li'l Miss V, trooper of all troopers, is on the third floor. That means she's out of the CVICU and into the intermediate ICU. This means less wires and plastic; more baby. I can pick her up out of bed when I want to. The constant beeps are gone. She's eating like a champ and doesn't need the pacemaker anymore. She's also farting and pooping like the baby we all know and love. Go, baby, go! We'll be blowing this joint in no time!

4 comments:
YEAH VIVIAN!!! You are such a trooper! We are so proud of your progress! I bet it feels wonderful to have mama and daddy hold you and cuddle you again!! You'll be home in no time!! YEAH!!
what a sweet picture! she is really doing great!
This is very exciting news. And she looks gorgeous!
This is so great to hear!! Go Vivian! I am so glad that she is doing so well. Soon proud mama, she'll be back home where she belongs.
Post a Comment