So sweet and precious. When you (the adult) popped in, the contrast in size is so vast, that she seems even more precious. The kiss at the end was perfection.
I'm on a different path than I ever thought I would be as a new mom - but it's turning out to be a beautiful path.
My idea of a perfect day: hot morning coffee, laughing with my baby, walking in the hills, lunch with friends, some backyard squirrel watching and dinner and a glass of wine with my husband.
Life's thrown us some curve balls - but life is all about the curves, isn't it?
12 comments:
umm... your video doesn't work....
Vivi totally has rhythm! my niece knows good music when she hears it! (and how can you Not smile when you hear that song?!)
ohh and what a darling smile :o)
Some technical difficulties...It should work now...does it?
I love it!! Great video!!
too cute!
the two of you are so sweet!!!
thanks for the mom boost today, I needed it!
what a happy song - it really looked like vivi was dancing at the beginning!
So sweet and precious. When you (the adult) popped in, the contrast in size is so vast, that she seems even more precious. The kiss at the end was perfection.
That melts my heart.
My cuteness meter just exploded. That was awesome. The girl can dance!
Cute-ness in motion!! I watched it over and over..I love that smile and those little squeaks!
This video is so very sweet!
Yay! Vivi finally got her on screen debut. she's a cute little bug when she dances, isn't she?
Happy Thanksgiving!!
Post a Comment