I didn't realize it when I posted
"before" pictures of our office last week, but according to my friend Sandie that was really "brave" of me. My friend Joan's 4 year old daughter, who was hoping to see pictures of Vivian (and instead saw the "before" pictures), asked her mom "What is all that junk?". That made me laugh out loud.
Apparently I have no shame. But Benbo's headquarters have undergone quite a transformation, if I do say so myself. What do you think?

Where all the blogging magic happens,
Pandora Radio playing my Weepies station, above
View to the backyard--full of leaves {add to to do list: call gardener} and squirrels, below


One of my favorite parts of the room: inspiration board {rick rack and binder clips}, above
Sleeper couch and places I love {San Miguel de Allende, Mexico; Pulgas Water Temple; Sayulita, Mexico}, below


And, of course, no room is complete without Miss Viv, looking particularly darling in a circus shirt from Auntie Sarah & Tio Tato and fabulous red pants, complete with multi-color grosgrain ribbon and rick rack on the pockets. I could just eat her up!
5 comments:
You rock! You are making me feel lazy. I love what you did with the colors and all the decor...but I especially love the idea of you and Vivi spending time in such a sweet space. I have visions of lots of crafty thing being done there too!
Beautiful! what happened to all of *my* stuff? don't forget ... it's *our* office.
It looks great! Good job.
Bravo! It's looks great - and inviting! Maybe next time I come over I can actually see this room, then. yeah?
=)
xo to you and miss viv.
Wow, impressive. I barely recognized the room from what I recall of the before photos! And as for Vivian, I'm surprised you did not eat her up at Thanksgiving. I would have.
Post a Comment