Take Sunday, for example. He just decided to whip up a puffy oven pancake. Then he decided to get all crazy and make a puffy oven pancake with freshly cooked bacon bits in it! You know how I love salty and sweet flavors together--so this one, dipped in a little maple syrup, was perfection.
And I love that he takes photos of said puffy oven pancake with bacon bits, perfectly lit and shadowed by the sun streaming in through the window.

4 comments:
I'm officially jealous of your husbands cooking skills. Yummy!
I was reading your blog today and Olivia walked in and asked "Are you checking on baby Vivian?" She asks about her all the time- even Olivia has Vivian on her mind. I can't wait for our two young ladies to meet!
Your food and cooking blogs have inspired me. I attempted to cook from scratch tonight. You should have seen me at the grocery store trying to buy the ingredients-circling the store due to the two distractions I had in the cart with me. Diego tore the recipe and I only forgot to buy one item...and the dinner turned out okay- but I didn't think it was worthy of a picture.
Being a fellow salty-sweet I am salivating and just might have to try make that soon!
I have never had a puffy oven pancake! Sounds tasty!
Post a Comment