
I have worn this bracelet every day since I received it. It is a gift from my coworkers. In fact, I have not taken it off since putting it on my wrist back in August, while Vivian was still in the NICU. When she wasn't at home with us, it was a connection and reminder.

Now that she's home, it's the bead with the word Faith and the little heart that remind me that, yes, I can be the mom that Vivian needs me to be, and, yes, things will work out the way they're meant to, and, yes, I can find joy in this very moment--even if it's hard. I'm thankful for this lovely reminder dangling from my wrist.

1 comment:
i noticed this bracelet and love it even more knowing its sweet story - and isn't faith just a beautiful little word - i think i am trying to use it with hope - hope and faith it will all work out somehow
Post a Comment