9.07.2007

A Wonderful Way to Start a Day



Fall asleep just before sunrise...
+ with a content baby on your belly
+ on the couch
+ under the quilt that you, your mom, and Grandma made before leaving for college 12 years ago

Wake up...
+ with the sun streaming in through the window
+ to the smell & sound of Vince's coffee brewing
+ hearing the click of the camera
+ with a content baby on your belly

Happy Friday, everyone!

5 comments:

Michele said...

So sweet!

Anonymous said...

Ahhh! I am glad to see you are enjoying every minute with Vivian. They grow too fast! Everyone at Cloud asks about you and I tell them that you are enjoying every minute - todays blog shows just that! Thinking of you!

kyouell said...

I just had one of those nights on the couch with the baby yesterday. It was worth the tiny crick in my neck. Love the snuggling!

BTW, I got your msg on my blog, did you get mine? That I can't email you? Feel free to email me about ToF any time: kath(at)youell(dot)com.

Emily K said...

Mmmm...your Friday sounded much more lovely than mine, that's for sure!
=)

Jenell & Chelsea said...

Hannah, that post almost made me cry! I am so happy for you and Vince and I can't wait to meet little Vivian! We miss you at Cloud; the "high-heel club" is missing one of its favorite members! Can't wait to see you again!