4.23.2013

Luke {2}

Well, this child (who is so treasured in our family) went ahead and turned two.  We love our Lukey Pie so very much.


The day involved his favorite things: waffles, a trash truck and a trash truck cake.

If I had to pick two words to sum him up right now, they'd be "big hug".
He's a crazy awesome snuggler and will ask for a "big hug" when he's giggling and happy.
When he's cranky or upset, he can usually be appeased with a "big hug".
He shyly and longingly approaches his music teacher for a hug at the end of each week's class and then talks about it all.week.long.  As in "Teacher Keyla biiig huuug."  

I love Luke's tender heart and his cautious and curious nature.  Mostly, I love that he's ours.  

3 comments:

Erin L said...

Awesome cake Hannah!! Are those donuts?? :) :) Brilliant.

Molly said...

Oh my goodness look how big Luke is and so handsome too! I love that he's a hugger, so cute! How are our babies 2 already? (sniff, sniff)

Susan said...

I so love hearing about Luke & Vivian Hannah, and seeing your big heart. These two are such lucky kids to have you as their mom!!! xoxo