The Lumineers were my late summer soundtrack, and they're still the background to most of our Autumn days. Perfect for sunny or rainy; content or melancholy; outside or in.
I'm on a different path than I ever thought I would be as a new mom - but it's turning out to be a beautiful path.
My idea of a perfect day: hot morning coffee, laughing with my baby, walking in the hills, lunch with friends, some backyard squirrel watching and dinner and a glass of wine with my husband.
Life's thrown us some curve balls - but life is all about the curves, isn't it?
3 comments:
um, thank you for answering my blog post question from yesterday!!!
ps this song was on hart of dixie- a very low culture but cute show AND
my friend nancy and her husband did this song at his live karaoke party!
aw, perfect song for today's weather. i'm working from home and keeping cozy inside. :)
Post a Comment