7.23.2012
Luke {15 months}
Some things I want to remember about you at 15 months : When you see birds at the feeder or hear them in the backyard, you look to the sky and say "buh! buh!" You also say ball and book. They all sound pretty much the same, but with context, are your first words. You say "ni ni" for when it's time for nap or bed and "muh" when you want more food. You do this funny thing where you walk backwards with a big old grin on your face. You like to sit yourself down in my lap. When Vivian opens her bedroom door in the morning, you walk down the hall to meet her and you two often start the day with sweet hug. You guys also like to hold hands in the car and Vivian says "Siblings!". One day this month I took you to the Dish for the first time (it's my one of my very favorite places) to walk and you screamed louder than I've ever heard you scream. It was a little traumatic. I like to think your screaming kept the mountain lions away. But mostly you're so happy, if a little clingy to your mama.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
He's moonwalking already?! Oh Luke, I adore you!
And what a good boy you are protecting your Mama on the hike =)
I love watching you grow up with your sister.
xoxo,
V
Post a Comment