1.04.2012

Joy in January : Pancakes

Vince surprised us by waking up early to make our favorite pancakes for breakfast this morning.  
(He even ran to the market to get eggs when we realized I forgot to get them at Costco yesterday.)
That was a sweet start to our day.

6 comments:

aka-mama said...

I love that Luke is even in the action!

greta ott said...

that vince, he's a good one. and I am totally feeling vivi's outfit.

Sara said...

Yay! I am so happy Joy in January is back! I SO enjoy it. I, too, am digging Vivian's outfit and the fact that Luke is at her feet. :)

Happy New Year to you, dear friend!

Molly said...

I love that you find Joy in January. It seems so blah and cold after the holidays so your J in J posts always make me smile!

I love that Mr. Luke wants in on the action too. Tyler does the exact same thing!

Auntie Sarah said...

what a cute jegging bum! and seeing luke being able to get more physically involved in the fun is awesome! you guys do make lovely kiddos!

Kristi said...

This photo looks like something out of a parenting magazine! I just love the whole thing... especially Vince's idea of making pancakes and everyone in on the action! :-)