My Luke,
You are 8 months old today. Our photo session in the brown chair quickly turned into a roly poly crawling session. And then your big sister wanted in on the action and it turned into a sibling snuggle fest.
You still love to eat! You have yet to turn down anything I offer you. You eat a lot of sweet potatoes, apples, bananas and acorn squash.
A couple of outtakes of the two of us from holiday card photos. I really, really love being your mom.
You started out the month rolling around and sliding backwards on your tummy:
But now you full-on crawl. You're not too fast yet, but you're a mover and groover. You see something across the room and crawl to it. This is a big learning curve for me!
You have your two front teeth on the bottom. No pictures of the teeth, but there has been extra impressive drool this month:
You still love the carrier (and I do, too).
You look at me like this while nursing and it takes my breath away.
Vivian says things like "Luke loves me!" and "I love my baby brother so much!" and "Mommy, he loves you!".
Vivian and I took you for your first swing ride at the park on the winter solstice:
You are my sweetness and light, Luke.









5 comments:
These posts make me so, so happy. I know I always say how much I love you guys. You truly are a very special family, and you bring so much joy and inspiration to everyone watching.
I didn't know that your family could melt my heart anymore with our little Vivian, but oh man, now with Luke, you guys take it to a whole 'notha level with heart melting =)
Love,
Vic
Beautiful photos, wow 8 months already?!?!?!
Sweet, beautiful (handsome!), soulful-eyed boy... how are you already eight months old?!
I love following along each month, yet remain flabergasted by how fast time moves and how quickly he changes.
this post just made my heart expand. really. you are such a good mom, and i love seeing your kids as they become friends. it is pretty amazing.
Amazing photos. So lovely...
Post a Comment