11.23.2011

Luke {Month 7}

Pie Pie,

You are seven months old today.




Some things I want to remember about you:

You've been sitting up for the past month.  You love taking in the world around you from your new vantage point.  You play contentedly and love to grab for toys just beyond your reach.
You have a lot to say.  When I pretend to eat you (because you're so delicious!) you laugh and laugh and laugh.

You love to sleep on your tummy.  You nap!  You sleep well at night, though you still wake up once or twice to eat quickly.
You love to eat.  There's no clear favorite - you've inhaled everything I've put in front of you: sweet potatoes, peas, carrots, lentils and rice, pears, apples, banana.  You grunt or cry when I'm not feeding you quickly enough.  You eat three times a day.


Viv and I have introduced a few signs to you - milk, eat and more.  When I sign and say "eat" you go bananas!
 
You love to get on your tummy and slither along the floor backwards. 



You bring our family so much joy.  I seriously can't get enough of you.  I love you so very much.


3 comments:

Susannah said...

oh friend, this post makes me so happy- thinking of the many mixed emotions and roller coaster of feelings in pregnancy and then all of the amazingness now. wow. so grateful.

Leslie, Arlin and Katie Kauffman said...

Happy 7 months, Luke! He gets more adorable by the day, Hannah.

Kristi said...

He is absolutely DELICIOUS!!!

I really can't believe how fast the time is flying... it's hard to look at how much he's changed and realize that I am going to blink and TieBreaker will be that big and Luke will be walking around! (Miss you all... can't wait to meet your little man... maybe this summer?!)