Such style and aplomb! Such dress sense! Such confidence! Knowing her mom and dad I don't know where Vivian gets it, unless you two were holding things back from me the day I visited???
I'm on a different path than I ever thought I would be as a new mom - but it's turning out to be a beautiful path.
My idea of a perfect day: hot morning coffee, laughing with my baby, walking in the hills, lunch with friends, some backyard squirrel watching and dinner and a glass of wine with my husband.
Life's thrown us some curve balls - but life is all about the curves, isn't it?
11 comments:
I hate that I missed this live!!! She did an outstanding job!!!! Love her.
Vivian, you are amazing! You put a huge smile on my face.
My heart just melted! So sweet!
Vivian you melt my heart, you are amazing!!
Oh my goodness! That was so dang cute Miss Vivian!!!
Vivian~You ROCK! That was awesome!
Such style and aplomb! Such dress sense! Such confidence! Knowing her mom and dad I don't know where Vivian gets it, unless you two were holding things back from me the day I visited???
Bravo Vivian! A natural on stage! xoxoxoxo
Dear Viv,
You are a star and I love & adore you!
Can't wait to show this to Preston tomorrow!
meltingly gorgeous Viv...so overwhelmed to hear you sing so beautifully
Oh my goodness, Hannah, that was ADORABLE!! Vivian had me smiling from ear to ear. She has come so far since she started school. Amazing!
Post a Comment