I can't say I've had a very good attitude about summer vacation. It's felt a little daunting to think about keeping my on-the-go Vivian happy and busy while toting a nursing baby. Enter this year's summer list to keep me motivated and inspired. Bring.it.on!
The past two days Viv has been so sweet and dreamy I just want to bottle her up (even in the midst of potty training!). Oooo that girl has had me laughing and smiling all day.
And this one is finally experiencing a day warm enough to rock the diaper only look I love so much:
Anything I should add to my list?
6.14.2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
oh my goodness- he looks bigger in just a few days! and i love your list! i need to steal some! (what is the fairyland under a tree craft?)
Looks like a fabulous list to me! I'm going to make one of those so we remember to have some fun too.
Oooooooo! I love this. I may steal this idea!
How I wish I was closer so I could give that Luke a squeeze.....and keep on-the-go Vivian for you for an hour or two. Wanna send her to Wisconsin for a playdate? :)
http://www.bayareakidfun.com/
I love, love, love the diaper-only smiley-smile baby boy Luke!!! As for the list, it's great except I really feel you need to work ice cream into Arts&Crafts and Goals as well. Maybe serve ice cream at the summer art exhibit (can I come, please?!) and how about a stop off for ice cream after you get the new glasses AND also to celebrate wearing underwear! :)
LOVE this!
My attitude about summer vacation isn't that great either (though the last few days have sure helped!) and this wonderful list has inspired me! Thankfully ours is broken up with a bit of summer school (er... "extended school year" if we are being accurate!), but the idea of August and no school at all is less daunting now!
Oh... and I think AmyK makes very valid points about ice cream! :)
Post a Comment