All I wanted for my 34th birthday was a day warm and sunny enough to enjoy dinner outside at Rosotti's with my little family (it has been so cold and rainy here!).
It was a beautiful day.
I got to share my favorite grilled cheese and french fries outside by the creek at my favorite summer hangout with three of my favorite people.
It feels good to be starting this year with my little family complete.
V+H+v+l=family


12 comments:
Wait a second....today is your birthday? I knew it was in June, but I didn't realize it was today! I feel like such a bad friend! Happy, Happy Birthday and many more!!
Xoxo
Luke didn't get any grilled cheese? Poor guy! Ok, maybe next year ;) happy birthday Hannah! Sounds like a perfect birthday to me too!
you are in BIG trouble, lady! it is your bday today??? i feel like an awful friend! i hope today was lovely. besos to you.
I second Katie and Susannah...how did we not know this information??? I am hereby calling an Emergency Birthday Make-up next week. What does next week look like for you?
Happy Birthday! Sounds like you had a fabulous day!
hannah-what a wonderful way to spend ur bday!i saw vince's photo on FB of picnic benches and thought it was Rasotti's. I miss that place soo much- catching frogs in the creek!
BTW Blogger friends: my dear Sister has never liked attracting attention, she is quite modest- but shower her with bday love anyways! ha
Oh dear. I'm a day late. Sounds like a great day! Happy Belated 34th!
As we enjoyed a sunny field day at school yesterday I thought to myself, "yay, the sun came our for hannah's birthday!" So glad you got to enjoy the sun and your family of four! Did you get dessert? Happy birthday!
eek! how did I forget your birthday! (again, i think?!?)
It sounds like you had a nice day, and I think you are superb...as a mother & as a friend. seriously.
Happy belated birthday, Hannah! Sounds like you had a wonderful day.
Happy Birthday Hannah!!
Wow - Luke looks like Vince. Very cute.
Post a Comment