5.23.2011

Luke {Month 1}


Luke, you are one month old today.
Some things I want to remember about you:
I call you Sweetness because that's exactly what you are.
I could kiss your cheeks all day long.
Your lovely eyes take in the world around you more and more each day.
You love to be cuddled and rocked, and I love to cuddle and rock you.
You weigh 9 lbs 3oz.
Feeding has been our greatest challenge.  We're working on it.  Mama wants you to have a full and content belly!
There is little I love more than a swaddled baby.  (You're five days old here and I'm already wistful for that little itty bitty baby.)
Your sister Vivian loves you so very, very much.  She asks about you when she wakes up each morning.  She loves to hold you, sing to you, comfort you and read to you.
You bring so much joy to our family, Luke Enzo. I love you, I love you!

7 comments:

Mer said...

I LOVE the pictures of Vivian and Luke together. They already have a special bond.

aka-mama said...

Happy Birthday Luke! I always like to say " enjoy every minute because it goes too fast!"...where did the month go???

Sara said...

Luke is darling...and I agree...where did the month go? :)

AmyK said...

1 month! Happy sweet one-month birthday little Luke! We <3 you!

Auntie Sarah said...

Luke has already conquered so much in a month... before you know it, he will have the same leg rolls his Daddy had :P It warms my hear to hear about the connection between Vivi and Luke... I cant wait to see you All this weekend. Love you muchly, Sarah

Leslie, Arlin and Katie Kauffman said...

Happy 1-month Birthday, Luke! What a sweetie you are!

Kristi said...

Yay for "month" pics in a brown chair! :-)
Happy 1 Month, Luke! I can't believe you're already a month old.
Love all the pics, Hannah! PRECIOUS!

(I'm caught up now and feel so happy now to see these pictures on a regular screen instead of a tiny phone!) xoxo