5.20.2011

39

 It's my parents' 39th wedding anniversary today. 
Aren't they the cutest?
Happy Anniversary to my adventuring, creating and loving parents.
(I am seriously sooo thankful for their help and support and love as we've been transitioning to a family of four.  They have fed us, taken Viv on adventures so I could nap and encouraged me when I have been overwhelmed - among many other helpful things!)

3 comments:

Katie W said...

They are so cute! I love the way Viv!s face lights up when her Grandpa picks her up from school. She seriously is so excited!

Catherine L said...

It's so beautiful to see your images here of your family... so utterly complete. Absolutely wonderful and am quite tearful really about it. With much love. Can you msg me your address pls with thanks

Kristi said...

They are seriously so very cute... you can see how much in love they are still.
Congrats to your parents... a HUGE accomplishment!