Two nights before Luke was born, Vince and I were at Railroad Revival concert listening to Mumford and Sons and some other awesome bands. Our view from the Port of Oakland treated us with the most stunning sunset over San Francisco. My sister and her husband serendipitously got last minute tickets, too, so we got to hang out with them on their picnic blanket.
After the show Vince and I had an almost midnight snack at Fenton's Creamery. Um, yum.
Less than 48 hours later, Luke was in our arms, born with Mumford and Sons playing on repeat!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Okay... so I've been reading your posts from my phone (as you know) and I couldn't comment (as you know) which was KILLING me (as you know!) So, now I am coming on to comment and I found this sweet post that I had missed!
LOVE that you got out right before... that it was to see Mumford and Sons (LOVE) and that little man was born listening to them, too! :-)
And... Fenton's... um... YUMMMMMMMY!
It was a lot of fun that night. Too bad we don't live closer to have more fun together.
Miss you guys!
And... Happy Bday :)
P&L <3
Post a Comment