Yay! Literally just posted "anxiously awaiting a name" on Vince's Facebook and then decided to take one more peek at Benbo before bed and sure enough, there he is in all his wonderfulness! Can't way to meet you little Luke! So happy for you, V & v! And can't wait to see a pic with big-sister ;)
Love the name. I am so happy that Luke arrived conveniently when we were in town... he is so sweet! Glad u and Vince found a happy compromise with the 2 names... And did you notice that your hospital room # added up to 9? Mystical stuff, i tell ya!
oh my goodness, i have been checking the blog non-stop, awaiting pictures of your beautiful boy. i cried when i saw this... he is absolutely precious. Luke Enzo. love it. we cannot wait to meet him in person. hoping you are doing well, mama. sending all our love, victoria
CONGRATULATIONS! Another perfect child, with the name "Enzo" which I think is just magic. I hope he popped out quick and easy, and that you are all doing fine. No stopping Ms Viv now!
He's gorgeous, Hannah. I am so happy for all of you. Congratulations, and please tell Vivian congrats on becoming a big sister -- it's a very important role! :)
He is scrumptious! So happy for you all! I looked from my phone and shared with my visiting family over Easter, but haven't had a chance to get on here and actually make an "official" comment! :-) Soooooo Happy! Hope you're feeling good, Mama of two! :-) And, love Auntie Sarah's observation about the room number :-).
I'm on a different path than I ever thought I would be as a new mom - but it's turning out to be a beautiful path.
My idea of a perfect day: hot morning coffee, laughing with my baby, walking in the hills, lunch with friends, some backyard squirrel watching and dinner and a glass of wine with my husband.
Life's thrown us some curve balls - but life is all about the curves, isn't it?
20 comments:
Hip, hip hooray!
So happy for you all!
Sending our love!
PS Hannah-love the name!
Yay! Literally just posted "anxiously awaiting a name" on Vince's Facebook and then decided to take one more peek at Benbo before bed and sure enough, there he is in all his wonderfulness! Can't way to meet you little Luke! So happy for you, V & v! And can't wait to see a pic with big-sister ;)
Love the name. I am so happy that Luke arrived conveniently when we were in town... he is so sweet! Glad u and Vince found a happy compromise with the 2 names... And did you notice that your hospital room # added up to 9? Mystical stuff, i tell ya!
yayy!!! great job, mama! hope you can get some rest. :)
oh my goodness, i have been checking the blog non-stop, awaiting pictures of your beautiful boy. i cried when i saw this... he is absolutely precious.
Luke Enzo. love it.
we cannot wait to meet him in person.
hoping you are doing well, mama.
sending all our love,
victoria
Yay!!! He's so adorable! I love his name, that was actually on our list! I was hoping you not posting the last couple of days meant he was coming.
Congratulations!!!
Congratulations to all of you!
Beautiful name for a beautiful boy.
Congratulations!!!
congrats hes so cuteeeeeeeeeeeee
Congratulations Hannah, Vince, and big sister Vivian! Luke is so precious! I love the name too. Enjoy every second....
SO happy for your family!
Yay! Many congratulations to you, Vince AND big sister Vivian! And, of course, a BIG welcome to the world, little Luke!
CONGRATULATIONS! Another perfect child, with the name "Enzo" which I think is just magic. I hope he popped out quick and easy, and that you are all doing fine. No stopping Ms Viv now!
yeah! so sweet.
He is SO handsome!! I see so much of Viv in him already (definitely the chin and mouth).
I can't wait to love on him!!
Please let me know how we can help.
Love you!
He's so beautiful, Hannah! So happy for you, Vince, and big sister Vivian!
He's gorgeous, Hannah. I am so happy for all of you. Congratulations, and please tell Vivian congrats on becoming a big sister -- it's a very important role! :)
love,
Amy
he is perfect. i love him.
He is scrumptious!
So happy for you all!
I looked from my phone and shared with my visiting family over Easter, but haven't had a chance to get on here and actually make an "official" comment! :-)
Soooooo Happy!
Hope you're feeling good, Mama of two! :-)
And, love Auntie Sarah's observation about the room number :-).
OMGosh CONGRATS!! He is BEAUTIFUL!!!
gorgeous!
Post a Comment